domingo, septiembre 11, 2005

Cansada...

People, i don' t know, i have an inside anger, i don't know with who, but i feel it...
I hate feeling this, cause i'm a nice girl, i don't like to be angry or mad with someone, i don't know... I'm sick of everything right now... I can't go on like this, i have to make a stop and getting all this i have inside out, cause i can't stay with it... I'm upset cause i'm not happy right now, sometimes i like to be single, sometimes not, like when i need a big hug from my man and that man it's not there, i can't see him, i can't feel him! @ that point i start to miss the one that always was there to hug me and love me... :( But he's not there, his body is there, but the one i loved, is not there! He went away! :'( So, i'm alone, and right now i don't want anyone else, cause no one understand the chaotic me... So, qué les digo, esta babe tiene que tomar a rest... Porque i can't, yo estar canshada...

5 comentarios:

Ivan T.B. dijo...

I know how that feels... La magia se pierde, llega la soledad... been there. Lo único es que no te encierres en esa soledad que aplasta y aisla.

Atrum dijo...

i dont get it.. en el post previo a esto.. dices que los hombres son UNOS PERROS, y hasta rata de dos patas.. y now you feel like u need one o_O....

por eso es que ellos dicen que ni nosotras mismas nos entendemos a veces LOL....

Teacher Yorch dijo...

yeah eso es lo peor

cuando uno esta soltero hay esos momentos de Y QUIEN QUIERE ESTAR CON PAREJA! pero despues estan esos momentos que solamente quieres agarrarle la mano a alguien, pasarle la mano por la cabeza a alguien o abrazar a alguien...

esos momentos son fuertes

Aribelette dijo...

yeap... haz, two words: cambios hormonales! :P Ah, y ese que menciono, alguna vez me demostró lo contrario...

Nat dijo...

wow es cierto las mujeres somos asi. really moodie