viernes, septiembre 30, 2005

sugarlips

Ohhhh! It was so sweet, so cool! ...! ...! ...... ... .......! Ahh! Let me tell u that HE and I met the other day... He was so different, yo tenia un montón de tiempo que no lo veía... y obviamente tampoco él a mi! When he saw me the first thing he said:"Your haaair!" because he loves long hair... I got stuck in his eyes, as he did too...

We were talking, but our minds where far far away, just thinking in the past... Believe me! In those moments i was in the past! We were @ a cyber cafe (no, el de la uni no! of course not!) and i was drinking water and my lips were wet, and he said:"Always loved that boquita tuya" :O Jejejejejejeje!

El lo empezó! No fuí yo! I got totally blushed,[:$] like normally when i got embarassed... (ah, también los pies mios se ponen chiquititos, se encogen involuntariamente!) y naaaaaaa! Ahí en ese momento nos quedamos como dos idiotas mirándonos y en la televisión pasando la canción de la 5ta estación "Algo más" [:O] Oh God!

Esos momentos fueron eternos! Y fue todo como tan sinchronized, je! ya cuando el momento estaba terminando, the two of us at the same time took each other hand! :) It felt so good! I still can feel it! I still can feel his eyes just looking at me! So sparkling! :):):):):) Hehehehehe! Blondie's feelin' little butterflies in her bellyyyy! Jijijijijijijijiji!

4 comentarios:

Aribelette dijo...

Hehehehehehehehe! No me pregunten el por qué del titulo! Ya les di muuuucha información! :P

alfonso dijo...

pero tu ta enamoraaaaaaa!!!!!

suerte!!!!

Aribelette dijo...

naah! que va! Jejejejejeje! :P It's not so easy baby!

Aribelette dijo...

lol! hahahahahahahahahaha!