miércoles, noviembre 30, 2005

Hmmm... you!


Oh yeah! Once i made a list of 25 things i would like to do before dying, and one of those things was:
(...) conocer al hombre de mi vida, al que me vuelva loca! (...)
Ok, the thing is that i always knew it was you... I know you, i feel you and i damn know that u exist in my past, and i just can't erase u, 'cause u formed part of me, part of my life... my entire past...

I know that, at the end, when i get tired of falling and falling with no-corresponded loves, i will finally get to you, just like the first time, 'cause deep deep inside of my heart, i love u and i will always do...

Yeah, i feel you, i can't stop feeling you, u r in my heart, your like a tatoo... even applying laser treatments u r still there, sticked...

Yeah, u r my man, but i'm not prepared to receive u again in my life, 'cause i have a lot of things to think, i'm still a little girl, the little girl u knew, the one u love... :'( I gotta grow

Don't wanna lose you, but u have to understand me, if i get back to you right know, it wouldn't be right, 'cause it is not the time... "todo tiene su tiempo debajo del sol..."

But as i said, i will be yours, i know that i'll have ur kids... my heart tells me that, but not now, bebé...

8 comentarios:

alfonso dijo...

pero0 cuanto amor

Hipólito Delgado dijo...

que te vuelva loca dices?? más??

Yde dijo...

hay love en el ambiente... tú eres la unica que sabe que debe y no debe hacer...
espero q tomes la decision correcta para ti...

Aribelette dijo...

:) thx

verdad que ya es suficiente locura? :P

Leo Nadal dijo...

EL DIATRE!
PALABRAS HAN HABIO!
:x

Aribelette dijo...

jejejejejejejeje! que risa con uds.!

Lauronga dijo...

Hahahahahha! Ahora es en este blog?? Alfonso peleale a ella!!! oh oh!

que amorosa

Leo Nadal dijo...

a nivel, lo ke e igual, e para todos!!!
ARIBEL DEJA EL AMARGUE Y DEJA DE POSTEAR DE AMOL Y VAINITA NAMA!!!!!!!!
:p